Thursday, December 4, 2008

What a job!!!




I am a new blogger and have a lot to learn! I can't seem to make time to keep posting regularly. But I have an awesome job!! I am actually messing around with my blog right now at work so that I can learn how some things work for JLA purposes. I created a blog for a group recently that they are using as a discussion board. It's up and going, but I am seeing what all it can do. Learning more about grouping and labeling some things, limiting access, etc.

As much as I have a hard time appreciating winter, our family has tried to look at some positives this week. We have enjoyed a couple of dinners on the living room floor by some warm, beautiful fires that my sweet husband keeps going. I think we have finally gotten up all the Christmas decorations....now to just get all the boxes back up in the attic tonight. The kids always enjoy helping get out all the Christmas stuff and Greg just waits patiently for me to get the mess back up in the attic. Greg and I have enjoyed some hot coffee a lot more recently. And of course cuddling is one of my favorite things about winter!

2 comments:

Stanley :) said...

You get the "cuddling" from your mom and dad...ha! I remember that tree! Love Ya! Dad

Stanley :) said...

Your trees are really pretty! They are a Lot of work! I got all of my stuff up, even the lights outside. They look pretty! Love ya! Mom