Sunday, October 26, 2008

What? Sandi has a blog?

Let's just say I've at least started one. The question will be can I keep it up? It seems like once I get all this set-up process done, it will be simple to post every now and then. I still have to work on the picture thing. Anyway.....I will get it. Well, I am ready for another week to begin. The weekend was great and started out with going with Jimmy and taking the kids to see High School Musical 3. They loved it!!! We then enjoyed dinner and hanging out with some friends. Saturday, Katie Beth had a soccer game that didn't end in a victory this time. Then Greg, Jimmy and the kids went to the golf course and left me with the afternoon to accomplish quite a lot.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

yeah for Sandi's blog!!!

George Houston said...

welcome to the blog world.

Jay said...

YAY!! found you! --- I need a picture so I can add you to my link list! ;)