Friday, October 3, 2008

Where to begin...

I woke up this morning feeling so blessed that my family was feeling well! Praise the Lord!!! Greg started feeling blah last night and progressively got worse through the night. Katie Beth had an AWFUL headache and was exhausted from her day...which included a rough soccer practice. She fell asleep at 7:30 pm on the couch with no dinner. Sometimes sleep is just more important than eating. Matt, my brother-in-law, called last night saying Tammy and Emerson both had some major stomach issues....repeating episodes every 30 minutes. Matt joined in late last night. My thoughts...."My goodness, we are falling apart here!!!" I asked God to end this for everyone very soon and this morning he amazed me, yet again. He never ceases to amaze me!!! The Matthew's household is on the road to recovery and everyone woke up ready to start a new day at The Wakefield's. What a wonderful start to a new day!

1 comment:

Loretta Mills said...

Hi Wakefields, Good to hear from you. I like your blogg. I will be watching for it. The children are growing up so fast.
Glad all are feeling better.
We are doing better after lossing Leroy's Mother a month ago.
Winter is trying to settle in. I guess we are ready for it.
I will be watching for your blogg. I don't know anything about them so I do not have one. Maybe latter.
Take care and may God bless you.
Aunt Retta