Monday, February 2, 2009

Fun Time with Emerson


We got to keep Emerson for 6 days while Matt and Tammy went to Los Angeles. We had so much fun with her. She adapted so well and just became part of our family. Mason and Katie Beth were so awesome with her. They took care of her just as much as Greg and I did. They had so much fun playing with her. We got to hear a lot of "HOLD YOU" and "LET'S PLAY". She didn't cry missing her mommy and daddy...praise the Lord...but I know she had to be wondering what was taking them so long to come back.
What a BLESSING to have family in town...to get to watch my neice grow up and be a part of her life!!!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Thank you so much for keeping her! We had a great trip and it was so nice to not even worry about her at all. I just had to get used to hearing "Hold you Sandi" when I got back! She loves you!!!